Scouring Wedding Bee for things to read, there was had a new board up for people to list their blogs for others to follow. After listing mine, I found a couple of cool ones and one of the girls had this post on her blog that I thought we could all benefit from. Her aunt gave her a magnet that says:
Rules for a Happy Marriage
1. Never be angry at the same time.
2. Never yell at each other unless the house is on fire.
3. If one of you has to win an argument, let it be the other one.
4. If you have to criticize, do it lovingly.
5. Never bring up mistakes of the past.
6.Neglect the whole world rather than one another.
7. Never go to sleep with an argument unsettled.
8. When you have done something wrong, be ready to admit it and ask for forgiveness.
9 At least once everyday, try to say one kind complimentary thing to your partner.
From Ms. to Mrs. to Dr.