Number 1, I give myself props for spelling that word right on the first try.
Number 2, I wish I had an exciting post for you replete with pics of the spinach & roasted red pepper calzones I made this weekend but seeing as I need to work on my pizza dough making skills, I cannot subject you to the less than stellar presentation they made.
Number 3, here is a hodgepodge of links I found to be useful, pretty, and/or funny:
- 8 common dishwasher mistakes (Are you guilty of any of these? They remind me of all the things my mom use to tell me :P)
- 5 things you should never put in the dishwasher (No wood cutting boards!)
- Yale Law School Going to the Dogs? (You can check out a pup from the library for 30min!)
- Gorgeous Cottage-style Home(It’s like a Pottery Barn catalog come to life, aka I WANT)
- Only Cupcakes (um…cupcakes?! ’nuff said)
Yep, that’s all I got for you. Hope you all had a good weekend! I did…sorta. I mean, it was boring, hence this post, haha.