Right, so the wonderful Stephanie of Forget-Me-Nots & City Sidewalks has graciously bestowed upon me, the Honest Scrap award:
In order to redeem my award, I must share ten facts about myself:
1. I like to pretend I’m cool and be the ass listening to gangsta rap and playing the bass at full blast at a red light. (I blew a speaker in my first car in high school doing this)
2. I want to be able to converse in Italian without sounding like a complete buffoon. (I only get the courage to practice “speaking” in Italian when I’m drunk; I sound like a dying duck that makes no DERN sense and it infuriates Ale to no end.)
3. I share my birthday with David Bowie and Elvis Presley. (That means I’m going to be rich and/or famous one day right?)
4. On that note, my favorite number is 9. (My birthday adds up to it, January 8, (1+8))
5. I am an introvert. I’ve always known it but I’ve also been scientifically proven to be one, haha. (Myers-Briggs test anyone?)
6. I love making people laugh. (It tickles me pink to bring a smile to someone’s face so I really appreciate when you guys let me know you love my goofy links :D)
7. I didn’t move out of my parents’ house until last year when I moved to the condo with Ale. I commuted to college(60miles roundtrip) everyday.
8. I’m the librarian who hates books, as Ags likes to say. I have no qualms about “destroying” a book to make stuff like this:
It probably doesn’t help that I’ve never felt a deep connection to a book. I don’t read much anymore and even when I read “heavy” texts, I’m not moved. She says I have no soul 😛 (probably true, haha)
9. I don’t like papayas. They taste the way flowers smell, if that makes sense, and it’s totally a strange experience eating them.
10. I wear 2 layers at a time, 95% of the time. Like, it could be 100’F outisde and it’d be a safe bet to assume I’m wearing layers, whether it’s a tank underneath a polo or a tee underneath a long sleeve shirt. And I’ve been known to wear cords in the summer as well…yeah… -_-*. Maybe it’s a unconscious habit of trying to hide my layers of pudge 😛 (And yes, I’m wearing two layers right now)
And that’s it. Hopefully you learned something new about me, chuckled about it, shook your head and said, “Oh, Maria,” because I get that, a LOT.
Alright, tell me something new about you, go!
P.S. The wreath picture is from apartmenttherapy.com (click image to see post) but you can find a great tutorial here if you want to make one for yourself!