As inspired by Hannah of Gator Tales:
Four jobs I’ve had in my life:
1. Camp Counselor: One the funnest jobs I’ve ever had. I was in charge of watching over the third graders which is the best age group to work with if you ask me; they have enough motor skills to do fun things, and small enough to not be punks like the fifth graders who thought they were the shiz. I also was the go to arts & crafts lady (shocker) as the other counselors would come ask me for ideas to do with their group 🙂 And it was only from 8a-2p. Best hours EVER.
2. Busgirl/Food runner at an Italian restaurant. WORST job of my entire life. I was a family owned restaurant and it was full of DRAMA. Also, even tho the owners were from SICILY, they always called me Mary. ERRR. That’s not my name!
3. Sales Associate at C&B. Sure I had to deal rude customers and less than stellar management but I had the best coworkers! They were my fraternity during college. They taught me so much about life and I’m so grateful to call them my friends.
4. Library Technician. My current j-o-b. I process items and shelve them. It’s not glamorous and can be quite boring at times, but it finally gave me a good reason to go to graduate school so there’s that. Also, I have great benefits so I really can’t complain.
Four movies I would watch over and over
- The Wedding Singer
- Forgetting Sarah Marshall
- I Love You Man
Four TV shows I love to watch
- True Blood
- Spongebob Squarepants
- The Big C
- Modern Family
Four places I have been on vacation
- Canada: Two words-Tim Hortons
- Mexico: One word-Limonada
- Italy: where Ale and his paternal famiglia is from
- Nicaragua: where my whole entire familia is from
Does that provide any insight? Probably not, but it was fun to read Hannah’s and it was fun to do, so WHATEVER.