aka: 20 reasons this is not a healthy living blog.
I took this survey off of a local runner’s blog I recently started following, Breathe Deeply and Smile.
1. What did you eat for breakfast?
Errr, a cup of coffee? I’m currently battling a sinus infection so eating requires not breathing so…I’m kinda on a liquid diet. Ideally, I like to start my day with a protein shake but more often than not, I end up getting a hard boiled egg and a sausage patty from the cafeteria.
2. How much water do you drink a day?
If I’m a water kick, 64oz. If I’m not, maybe 24oz?
3. What is your current favorite workout?
4. How many calories do you eat a day?
Heck if I know. I’ve tried keeping count but I just don’t care enough.
5. What are your favorite healthy snacks?
Greek yogurt or Wasa crisp’n light crackers with cheddar cheese (tastes like a eating a cheese curl!) But truth be told, as of late, I’ve been buying gummi bears or reeses pb cups at the CVS down the street. What? I told you this wasn’t a healthy living blog!
6. What do you usually eat for lunch?
Leftovers. Yesterday I had homemade roasted cauliflower and broccoli soup. So good! The day before that, homemade egg drop soup! Duh-licious!
7. What is your favorite part of the body to strength train?
Legs/butt: it’s the place I can get the fastest results. I could do squats for days.
8. What is your least favorite body part to strength train?
Arms. Ugh! I hate pushups, pullups, etc. Basically anything that requires use of my wrists because they’re weak/prone exhibiting carpal tunnel symptoms.
9. What are your “bad” food cravings?
I hate using the word “bad” when it comes to food. I like food. I eat it. The end.
10. Do you take vitamins or supplements?
Everyday! I take a prenatal multi and an omega 3 supplement.
11. How often do you eat out?
Once or twice a week. Mostly on the weekends.
12. Do you eat fast food?
Uh, sh-yeah! The place I go most often would be Chipotle but I couldn’t tell you the last time I went.
13. Who is your biggest supporter?
My online community! All my peeps thru Twitter are my biggest cheerleaders! Love you guys!
14. Do you have a gym membership?.
Yes’um. I usually don’t work out till after 8 and I don’t like running in the dark so, yeah.
15. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
8? But I definitely need more like 10.
16. Do you have a “cheat” day?
This goes back to Question 9. I don’t diet. If I feel like having brownies and a glass of wine for dinner, so be it. I don’t plan for it. I just do it when the mood strikes, which isn’t too often, haha.
17. Do you drink alcohol?
As previously mentioned, I imbibe on the occasional glass of wine or beer, yes.
18. Do you have a workout buddy?
Yep! On Saturday mornings, I drive out to meet my buddy Tim to conquer some mileage on the pavement and subsequently stuff our faces at brunch.
19. What is the best thing that has changed about your life since committing to a healthy lifestyle?
Since I’ve started running, I’ve taken myself more seriously and realized the worth of planning ahead to achieve a goal. It’s helped me become less of a procrastinator and given me confidence in my athletic abilities.
20. What was the last healthy thing you did?
Ran a 5k last Saturday which landed me with a sinus infection because the pollen count was high and I didn’t take my meds beforehand. Whomp, whomp.