- 34 weeks pregnant…which means my kid is more or less 6 weeks away from making her debut. What?
- Drinking Archer Farms French Roast coffee. I like medium/dark blends and this one is a winner in my book. Just the right amount of depth without being bitter.
- Reveling in how incredibly generous and thoughtful my friends are. This past weekend, my friends Lucy and Amanda threw little miss and me a surprise Lilly Pulitzer themed baby shower! Assisted by my husband, they were able to invite all sorts of folks, some I hadn’t seen since the wedding almost two years ago! It was so nice to share this special time with so many people. Feeling so incredibly blessed to have so many wonderful people in my life!
- Oohing and Ahhing over Jess‘s work! She was in on the surprise shower and came up to take maternity photos for Ale and I in littlemiss’s nursery. We had originally planned to take outdoor pics but the weather ended up being dreary and drizzly but Jess made it work!! And afterwards, she suggested we drive to Lucy’s house for lunch as a way to get me to the shower! Sneaky!!
- Wondering when I’ll blog the nursery for you. It’s finally complete! I’m in love. And I hope you’ll love it too! I definitely sit in it sometimes and quietly soak up the happiness I feel at little miss’s impending arrival. Soon!…But hopefully not too soon! I tell her, TAKE YOUR TIME! DON’T RUSH! Meanwhile, her father is like, HURRY UP!! Dear baby, don’t listen to him.
And with that, lemme stop before I make you all sick with my sappiness! Thanks for stopping by!